Business Development Representative APPLY NOW
What if you could use your qualities to truly help a great number of people? Speaksee is making conversations accessible for the more than 120 million deaf and severely hard of hearing people worldwide.
Co-founder Jari Hazelebach's parents are deaf and he observed how difficult it was for them to follow conversations. This inspired the Speaksee team and him to develop the unique Speaksee solution.
Speaksee is the world's first system of microphones that accurately transcribes speech into text during group conversations. Within one second using AI-powered speech recognition. In a different color for each speaker. Even in situations with background noise.
Speaksee and the team have been awarded by Forbes 30 Under 30, CIO Magazine and the Good Australian Design Award among others.
After a period of rigorous development and testing the Speaksee product is ready to go to market this year. Are you ready to join the mission? Speaksee is looking for a Business Development representative. You will be in charge of corporate B2B sales, (activating) sales through our health care partners, and managing relationships with distributors.
- Co-design and develop Speaksee's commercial strategy and iteratively adapt it based on our learnings
- Manage and acquire relationships with corporates as well as health care centres/professionals
- Establish high quality relationships with selected distributors and partners
- Initiating lead generation campaigns
- Promote the Speaksee product at exhibitions
- Provide product demo's and training to Speaksee partners and clients
- Excellent people- and communication skills
- Education: HBO or university
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience
- Creative and proactive in searching for opportunities to bring the business development strategy of Speaksee to the next level
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Affinity with assistive technology for people with a disability
- Affinity with IT (consumer electronics) products
- Very versatile job (B2B, health care, partnerships)
- Competitive financial conditions including the option for participating via share certificates
- Hybrid: work at office for 2 days in week, 3 days at home
- Sign language course is available
- Be part of the creation of the DNA of a company which is getting ready for rapid growth.