Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager APPLY NOW
We are on a mission to create total accessibility for the deaf and hard of hearing and on the lookout for a Customer Success Manager. Ready to shake things up with us? 🚀
Speaksee is looking for a Customer Success Manager to create worldwide total accessibility of conversations for the deaf, hard of hearing and non-native speakers
Do you want to work with a versatile group of clients, ranging from large corporations like KPN or PwC, to governments like the Dutch government, and event organizers like the Dutch National Theatre?
With passionate founders on a mission (who got a pat on the back by Forbes) and an amazing very purpose-driven team that are truly in for making the world a better place?! Then we can’t wait to get to know you so please reach out!
What you’ll get:
- The startup experience - accountability, freedom/flexibility, and enormously fast developments;
- Unlimited paid holidays;
- A base salary between €3000 and €4400 a month depending on seniority
- Hybrid work setting (minimum 2 times a week in the office) with a culture of trust and flexibility;
- A warm working culture which is empathetic, informal, and ambitious
- Learn a new Sign Language sign every day!
- Join a company with a worldwide unique patented technology: the world’s first device capable of transcribing group conversations accurately
- NS Business card for traveling to work and/or car travel allowance
About the job
Do you want to join us in removing communications barriers for thousands of people? As a Customer Success Manager, it’s your job to onboard, support and build a relationship with our fast growing customer base. And the most important thing: Both clients and colleagues love working with you.
These are things you will be doing on a regular day:
- Onboarding customers; In some cases, if needed, providing support on-site at our customer;
- Building a relationship with our customers so they fall in love with us;
- Being responsible for incoming support requests;
- Maintaining a knowledge base and user manual that put a smile on our customers faces;
- Keeping track of progress through giving Quarterly Business Reviews;
- Working closely with our Sales Team to to turn our customers into happy customers;
- Working closely with our Product/Development Team relaying customer feedback.
Some things on our wishlist:
- You speak Dutch (C2 or near native) and English fluently (hard requirement);
- You are NL-based (hard requirement);
- Driver's license B, for periodic visits to customers;
- You have worked in a customer facing role, preferably CS
- You want to make the world a better place by creating inclusion for people with disabilities
- You love communicating and helping people/companies to be successful - because that’s what Customer Success is all about;
- You have an affinity for technology and get excited when working with new technical gadgets;
- You are patient with customers who are less technical or need more time to understand how technical features work;
Feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements? Don’t worry - you don't need to! If you hear the calling and only meet a few, we are still more than interested in having a chat with you!
Speaksee shows the deaf what they can’t hear. This way they can fully participate in all aspects of life again. We do this through unique technology, including the award-winning Speaksee Microphone Kit: worldwide the first device able to accurately transcribe group conversation to text using artificial intelligence. In a different colour for each person.
Both parents of founder Jari Hazelebach are deaf and that’s why he experienced first-hand how extremely difficult it is for the deaf and hard-of-hearing to follow (group)conversations. It’s the mission of Speaksee to make conversation accessible for as many people as possible worldwide.
Speaksee is based in the vibrant city center of Rotterdam.